Slip and fall accidents can happen just about anywhere. All it takes is some slick ice, a spilled can of pasta sauce, water on a tile floor, or another wet surface to cause someone to slip and fall. What seems like a simple accident can result in devastating injuries.
Some victims of slip and fall accidents suffer brain trauma, fractured vertebrae, broken bones, muscle tears, and even death. Many of these injured people require hospitalization, medication, surgery, treatments, and physical therapy.
The sad reality about slip and fall accidents is that most are entirely preventable. The individual who owns the property is responsible for cleaning up dangerous spills, leaks, moisture or other hazards that could cause an injury. If you are harmed because a property owner failed to do his or her job, we’re here to help. We are driven to succeed and will use our experience to protect your rights.
Common Slip & Fall Accidents
- Slipping on spilled products at a store
- Slipping on water spills or tracked water on tile floors
- Slipping in tiled bathrooms that were not cleaned properly
- Slipping in pool areas
- Slipping at workplaces
- Slipping on worn carpet on staircases
- Slipping on ice outside storefronts and on front steps
- Slipping in puddles at theme parks or water parks
Whether your injury matches one of the descriptions above or is a different type of slip and fall accident, we are here to help. We will use a customized process to help you get a settlement.
We are committed to providing unrivaled service. As a result, we personalize and craft each case we take on to fit our clients’ particular needs. We will investigate your case thoroughly and use our extensive experience in the courts to fight for your right for compensation.
Our Commitment is to Serve You
We’re about more than just winning. We’re about aiding each injured client in every way we can. We can help connect you with top doctors in the Los Angeles area and arrange necessary medical care on a case lien basis.
We won’t ask you to pay us up front or even by the hour. Instead, we operate on contingency fees. We will take a percentage of your compensation as our paycheck. If you don’t get paid, neither do we.
Some of our past successes in slip and fall cases include:
- $250,000 for a victim who slipped and fell at a hotel while working
- $158,987 for a victim who slipped on wet floor at supermarket and injured her knee
- $150,000 for a victim who slipped on water from a refrigerator leak at market
- $128,000 for a victim who slipped and fell on grease while working at auto shop
- $100,000 for a college student who tripped in a pothole at a school parking lot and injured her ankle
- $50,000 for a cook who slipped and fell on a wet floor at restaurant
Call today for Legal Counsel
We provide the highest quality representation in hopes of getting you the highest settlement. Don’t hesitate to contact The Dominguez Firm today to set up a free consultation and discuss your options with a personal injury lawyer in Los Angeles!